|Department:||Marketing | All Divisions|
|Location:||New York, NY|
Senior Marketing Manager, Events
Wanted: The best.
We’re looking for passionate marketers whose talent and expertise will evolve our marquee event brands from amazing to spectacular.
If you are experienced in driving brand growth, particularly in the B2B space - have an analytical mind and are innately intuitive then read on. We want you to consider joining our esteemed team.
Do you consider yourself naturally curious?
Are you particularly skilled in synthesizing macro and micros trends with market developments? Are you fluent in connecting that to behavioral and psycho-graphic data – to create an overall picture? Do you use that insight to direct and lead your campaign initiatives? Are you respectful of process as a means to execution? Are you fluent in the management of multiple touch points and mediums including direct mail, email and social media?
Are you agile and non linear in your thinking? Can you identify white space? When you do, can you communicate it fluidly and persuasively in your copy-writing?
Do people often remark how quickly you “get it”?
Are you self motivating, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day?
If you are bored by complacency and crave innovation, if you recognize patterns and have the capacity to make things happen then you are like us and you belong here. We invite you to meet with us.
• Using data and research to effectively analyze programs, determine positive ROI and identify new opportunities
• Master of synthesizing customer research to understand consumer behaviors and leverage consumer insights
• Experienced using insights gained to develop, direct, and execute fully integrated marketing campaigns
• Using a result-driven approach to measure success and failure and adapting strategies to results
• Know LinkedIn, Slideshare, Twitter & Facebook inside and out, but more importantly you know the difference between social marketing strategy and tactics
• Successful end-to-end project management of multiple marketing campaigns
• Constantly pursing innovation to push marketing beyond the obvious
• 4 years BA/BS ( 3.2 min GPA)
• 3 years B2B marketing experience
Applicant Tracking System Powered by